Spray painting is an inexpensive way to paint a car. Clean and sand the surface of the car to create a smooth base on which to apply the primer. Apply multiple primer coats and top coats in order to achieve a quality finish. Even though spray paint is a convenient and effective option for painting a car, it is important to use it safely. Always spray paint in a well-ventilated area and wear a mask and goggles.
1.Choose a sheltered and well-ventilated location to use the spray cans. Aerosols work best in warm, dry and sheltered conditions. Work inside a well-ventilated garage if it is cold and damp outside. Avoid humidity if possible as this makes it harder for the paint to dry.
Make sure that your car away from anything that you don’t want paint on.
Wear safety goggles and a dust mask to protect yourself from the paint fumes and dust.
TOPONE brand Car spray paint superiority:
1.Natural dry rubber coating agent,by spraying change car color.
2.Antifouling,waterproof,wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
3.Easy construction,good texture and strong flexibility.
4.Can be peeled off anytime if no longer needed.
5.Super environmental protection.
2. Shake the paint can for at least 3 minutes. The pigments in the paint separate over time so you will need to shake the can vigorously to re-combine them. If you have already shaken and used the can within the last 12 hours you will only need to shake the can for 1 minute.
3.Test the paint on a spare piece of cardboard. Hold the can about 25 centimetres (9.8 in) away from the card and spray the paint. Check the card to make sure that the paint has sprayed evenly. If it is patchy, shake the can for a few more minutes.
A test spray will give you the chance to experiment with how much pressure you need to put on the spray button.
4.Spray the paint onto the car, using horizontal strokes. Hold the can so that is parallel to the car’s surface and about 25 centimetres (9.8 in) away from the car. Push down the spray button and spray the paint over the car using even, back and forth strokes. Take care to keep the can parallel to the car as you move your arm across the area. Continue spraying until the area has a light even coat.
Try to move the can at a consistent speed.
Move your arm across the area at a consistent speed to achieve an even coat.
5.Apply at least 2 coats of paint, with a 10-minute break between coats. Applying multiple coats of paints will give an even surface to the car. Wait 10 minutes before applying the next coat. The paint should still be slightly sticky, this helps the next coat to stick and blend into the previous coat.
If the surface still looks patchy after 2 coats, apply another coat after 10 minutes.
Wait 30 minutes for the paint to dry before applying the clear paint.
6. Spray a coat of clear paint over the area using a horizontal motion. Push the spray button and move the can along the area in a smooth motion over the surface you have already painted. This will help to protect the paint from the UV rays in the sun. Leave this coat to dry for 24 hours before using the car.
Please pay attention to our knowledge. Updating!!!
Guangzhou Topone Chemical Co.,Ltd
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily chemical industrial products
- The use of chemical
- Where the following characteristics...
- Mosquito coils
- The principle of mosquito coils
- You need to know the benefits of el...
- Insect spray
- The type of aerosol
- Use insecticide aerosols before and...
- Do you often use detergent to be ha...
- All-Natural Mosquito Repellent Candle
- Diapers Help Your Plants Grow!
- Does The World's Hottest Pepper Rep...
- DIY Laundry Detergent & Dryer Sheets
- Outdoor tips for mosquito repellent.
- If You Get This Plant at Home, You’...
- Why are there so many insects?
- DIY Simple Rat Trap from Cardboard.
- Drive away cockroaches forever from...
- How To Make Easy Homemade Natural A...