Easy use insect traps. Capture large and small cockroaches all species. Also for ants, spiders and other pests control.Prevent roaches die at home and breed a lot of bacteria.Place in corners of kitchen, bedroom, cupboard, sofa, cabinet, restaurant, office anywhere the roaches appear often.Non-toxic, No pesticides, No irritating smell, Naturally, Safely, and Eco-friendly. Great for home with pregnant women, children, elders and pets.
1. Cockroach Traps: Ideal for capturing annoying home pests like cockroaches, spiders, ants and other bugs.
2. Efficient: High quality glue coating ensure the long lasting and strong adhesion, once caught, never escape.
3. Safe: Made of non-toxic material, Do not need electricity or drugs, resolve your problem in a safer and ECO-friendly way.
4. Where to place: Corners of the kitchen, sewer, cupboard, refrigerator, storage room, bathroom and other places they are mostly found will be more effective.
How to use
1. Open the trap and tear off the paper cover;
2. Place the bait in the middle zone;
3. Fold the trap and place it in where roaches are mostly found.
1. Roaches and spiders are shade-loving and wet-loving insect, make sure you place the traps in corners and avoid direct sunshine.
2. Cleaning the surrounded area ( such as: food residue, water drop or cocking oil) before placing the trap.
3. Chocolate, sugar and cookie are what roaches can not resist, use them as bait may help you get better result.
Please pay attention to our knowledge. Updating!!!
Guangzhou Topone Chemical Co.,Ltd
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily chemical industrial products
- The use of chemical
- Where the following characteristics...
- Mosquito coils
- The principle of mosquito coils
- You need to know the benefits of el...
- Insect spray
- The type of aerosol
- Use insecticide aerosols before and...
- Do you often use detergent to be ha...
- Summer mosquito repellent essential...
- How long is it right for the diaper...
- Which way to control cockroaches is...
- Teach you how to kill cockroaches
- This paper diaper finished the expe...
- It's enough to use this way to repe...