Views: 674 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-30 Origin: Site
Cockroaches tend to live in groups with fellow cockroaches in the darkest shelters available. They instinctively choose darker over more illuminated areas. Cockroaches will settle in if a place is dimly lit and well populated, and will use their antennae to feel whether other cockroaches are present.
he best way to determine the extent of cockroach activity, and hiding places is to look for them at night. Cockroaches are nocturnal, the few that are seen by day were likely forced out by overcrowding; a possible sign of severe infestation.As such, it is more likely to come across cockroach feces (which look similar to black pepper) than actual cockroaches themselves.Roaches prefer crowds and darkness. Simple minded, they use just two pieces of information to decide where to go. They go where the most cockroaches are, and where it is darkest. They act as a group, and they tend to stay together.
For baiting to be effective, proper placement and techniques are a must. Baits should be used as close to the nest as possible. A bait just 50 cm further away from a nest can reduce the amount of bait eaten by half. If the same amount of bait is used to cover two areas, the area with the greater number of traps will have most bait eaten. One should avoid spraying insecticides in baited areas, as that can cause the bait to become contaminated, thus the roaches would likely avoid consuming it. Baits, gels and Insect Growth Regulators can be useful in many cases.
Cockroach bait fipronil
(1) It is with high professional technological formula, for over 10 years experience for killing cockroaches.
(2) It can effectively allure cockroaches to eat the bait, and then the cockroaches will go back to nest, die and other cockroaces will eat its body, then the whole nest cockroaches will die.
* Allure cockroaches in the hide or nest.
* Long effect for killing cockroaches, can last for several weeks.
* Easy use and clean; can be widely use in kitchen, closet and office place.